Dear St Paul’s friends and family,
We have now been recording and uploading daily acts of worship for just over a month and, I suspect, we will be doing so for a month or more longer. So I wanted to ask you to review these services and feed back to me.
Our desire is to help you in your spiritual faith, and to help us to have a continuing awareness that we are God’s people here in Hook.
I’ve written a few questions below. Please answer them and get back to me.
You can either email your answers to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send them as messages to me over Facebook Messenger; in fact I’m happy to have your replies in whatever format suits you.
God bless you and I pray that through this, the services we offer will serve and bless you better.
God bless, Luke.
- Are the services just right as they are? (Unlikely, I know!)
- Would you like these services to be a bit longer? (or is the current 13 minutes about right?)
- Would you like some hymns and songs included? (There will be a cost for the copyright,
but that’s fine)
- Would you like to have other people involved (for example, doing the reading, or leading
the prayers, or sharing a testimony?
- Would you be willing to pre-record prayers, bible-readings or testimony, to be included in
- Would you like some sort of kids activity as part of these services? Or should we send out a
weekly kids activity separately?
- Some churches live-stream a longer service (up to an hour). Would you prefer this?
- Do you have any other suggestions about how these services could be improved?